Here are some things you can do to improve your chances of selling your park model quickly and for a great price.
- De-clutter! The units that sell the fastest are the cleanest and tidiest, so give it a thorough cleaning!
- Make sure your unit has a clean fresh smell.
- Keep the decor neutral, so prospective buyers can envision themselves and their own style in your unit.
- Move out all the throw rugs. Stumbling over a throw rug isn’t the first impression you want your prospects to have!
- Good interior lighting sells park models. Make sure your park model has ample lighting, and turn on all the lights just before a prospect comes to see it.
- Gather all the work repair documents and warranty paperwork for your park model. The more information your agent has about your unit, the better a buyer can feel about it.
- Have your title, County Tax Statement, and most recent termite inspection report ready. These documents are vital to closing a sale.
- Think about the curb appeal of your unit. Tidy up the outside, and make the entry as attractive and inviting as possible.
- Be prepared to move quickly. Buyers typically want to move in right away.
It’s a seller’s market for park models at Rincon Country East and West Parks. Please consider me if you have a park model you would like to sell.
Leave a Reply