Do you own a park model at Rincon Country East that you would like to sell or rent? Meet Judy Sinkular.
Judy is an experienced, independent park model sales and rental representative at Rincon Country East. She has a pool of interested buyers and renters who may be looking for just what you’ve got! Let Judy take the hassle out of renting or selling your park model.
List Your Park Model Sale
- Familiar with going park model sales prices.
- Help you establish a sales price for your park model.
- List your park model on several important websites where buyers and renters are searching.
- Schedule showings and provide you with valuable feedback from interested parties.
- Serve as your go-between for negotiations, secure a signed contract, and make arrangements for you to be paid.
- Facilitate inspections that are required by state law.
If you are selling a park model, the fee is a flat $500 commission for sales of $10,000 and under and 5% of the sales price for sales greater than $10,001.00
List Your Park Model Rental
- Help you determine the rental value of your park model.
- Has a waiting list of rental prospects, and may be able to help place a renter in your unit right away.
- Advertise your property for rent on popular websites where renters are searching and respond to inquiries by prospective renters on your behalf.
- Secure a signed rental agreement that includes an inventory of your unit’s contents and photos that show the condition of your unit prior to rental.
- Take care of collecting the deposit and the rent money for you.
- Facilitate cleaning your unit after each renter for a $65 fee (per cleaning).
- After a renter vacates, can inspect and re-inventory your unit. The renter’s final bill will reflect any damaged or missing items. [If the unit is not left clean, the renter will be charged one-half of their security deposit.]
- Contact Judy at the phone number below to inquire about rental management fee.